November 27, 2012

Can You Help?


December 12th marks the date for Santa's Seconds here at Stonecrest. I love to shop, but it can be tricky with 19 little friends who are trying to make some serious decisions and purchases! It is quite a busy time and I was wondering if anyone might be able to come in (about 4 or 5 Moms or Dads) and help some of the students out. The only job requirement is patience!!! ;o)

I understand that it is tricky to take time off of work for these types of situations. We will be having a classroom Christmas concert one morning the week of December 17th so I completely understand if you are unable to assist with our shopping adventure so that you can make our classroom party instead (details will follow shortly).

If you can help me out please drop a note in your child's Note Tote and I will get back to you with more details.

Many, many, many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis, just checking with my employer if I can take the 13th to volunteer to help out with the kids for Santa's Seconds instead of the 12th. Shouldn't be a problem, but will let you know ASAP.

    Laura Scott

    ReplyDelete